About Fai (warning possible Tsubasa spoilers)
Age: Unknown, but deemed to be fairly old despite his young looks.
What You Need To Know:
-Fai has had a very tragic and very mentally debilitating past. Although his outlook on himself and his life has improved, he still has kinks to work out.
-He’s very protective of his ‘family’ and will not let threats to them slide so easily.
-He’s of royal blood (but was exiled) and worked as an assistant to another king.
-He’s a very powerful wizard, though now that power has been halved due to sacrificing it for a friend.
-AskFai muse is and ALWAYS will be POST CANON STORY Fai. His fake smiles piss me off just as much as it does Kurogane, so I’m playing the more “real” version of Fai.
Some things to know before RPing with me and my muse:
-I am a shipping addict. I love Crossover pairs and crack pairs. If you’re considering doing a serious RP with me, what the relationship between your character and Fai is/will become will be one of the first things I ask, just so I know where to draw the line with Fai’s flirting. So don’t worry about trying to approach me. When we discuss the terms of our RP, I will bring it up.
-All RPs, unless stated otherwise, will start off as Fai being single.
- As an excuse to be in a certain universe, Fai will typically arrive via crash landing or the safer, normal way but separated from his companions.
- I DON’T DO OCS. PERIOD. I have had too many bad experiences to even try and bother with them. It might make me a snob, but I’m a passive aggressive person who tries to avoid drama and I’d rather not have people get mad at me because I don’t like the way you rp your character. OCs make me extremely uncomfortable to play with.
- I am kind of meh on hetero shipping with Fai. My head canon is that he’s 100% homo and a rather promiscuous one at that
- ALWAYS tell me your comfort zone. If you don’t want smut, TELL ME THIS. If you aren’t okay with bondage, drama, or anything negative that might make you uncomfortable (i.e you’re triggered by abuse, self harm, suicide etc) TELL ME. I cannot read your mind and I cannot accommodate you and make this roleplay good if you don’t tell me.
- I will do my best to meet your posts. Like if you make a long essay, I will try and match it. I cannot guarantee that I can always match it, but I will absolutely do my best.
- Try to move the plot along. Sometimes my inspirations are low, so if you just have your character doing something by themselves that in no way could involve my character, then it gets tedious and very boring for me.